Resource: University of Phoenix Material, Project Overview
Find and summarize 8 to 10 articles that are pertinent to the research topic selected.
Show how these secondary sources relate to the research topic.
Address the role that might be played by qualitative research, quantitative research, secondary data, and survey research. Once decisions are reached about the approach and techniques to be used, the Learning Team should:
Work on a sampling plan for the project.
· Consider the population in which you are interested.
· What type of sampling plan is needed to select a representative sample? Consider the costs of the different sampling plans.
· List the advantages and disadvantages of the various types of sampling plans
· Select one of these for the project.
The Learning Team should focus on questions that will be part of a survey used to research the topic. Consider the various types of questions you could ask on this survey:
· What are some of the advantages and disadvantages of the various types of questions, given your research methods, population, and sample?
· Select a type of question most appropriate to your purposes and choose a response scale.
· Develop five to ten questions that are representative of the survey you are proposing.
Assemble the final report and presentation with the appropriate headings to reflect each Part of the assignment covered.
Prepare the research proposal on your topic, along with the hypothetical results.
Determine who the audience is for the report and presentation. In most cases, this is the upper management of the company.
FYI: Your PPT presentation is worth 5 points of the total Project points.
Graded deliverable: Final corrected Learning Team Final Project document (based on CWE, Plagiarism findings and my feedback) and final PowerPoint presentation 10-15 slides with speakers notes
Format consistent with APA guidelines.