Resources:Business Research Methods
Write a 150-word response to each of the following questions:
Chapter 5: Discussion Questions 2 and 3
Chapter 7: Discussion Questions 1, 2, and 5
2. Define the distinction between primary, secondary, and tertiary sources in a secondary search.
3. What problems of secondary data quality must researchers face? How can they deal with them?
1. How does qualitative (good or bad) research differ from quantitative (numbers) research?
2. How do data from qualitative (good or bad) research differ from data in quantitative (numbers) research?
5. Assume you are a manufacturer of small kitchen electrics, like Hamilton Beach/Proctor Silex, and you want to determine if some innovative designs with unusual shapes and colors developed for the European market could be successfully marketed in the U.S. market.
What qualitative (good or bad) research would you recommend, and why?