1. Which of the following would be the result of subdividing a project?
2. A Responsibility Chart specifically identifies which of the following?
Planning the tasks for a project
Commitment to quality
Level of inventory
3. A work breakdown structure is
a Cost and Performance tracking schedule
a hierarchy of tasks, subtasks, and work packages
a structure that is incompatible with the Critical Path Method
a simple list of the activities making up a project
4. The vertical axis on a Gantt chart is usually which of the following?
5. Which of the following identifies a key principle of Reengineering?
Merge information-processing work into the real work that produces the information.
Downsize (lay-off) workers and do the same amount of work as before.
Organize around tasks.
Capture information both at the source and where it is interpreted.
6. Which project progress technique includes the essential features of a project plan, budgeted cost of work scheduled and budgeted cost of work performed?
Critical path method
Earned value management
7. An example of a graphic project report utilized within project management is:
Equipment and supplies chart
Cost and performance tracking schedule
8. Consulting firms typically use which of the following techniques to plan and monitor the engagements of the firm or specific projects?
Materials requirements planning (MRP)
9. At the onset, a project originates as which of the following?
A series of milestones
A statement of work (SOW
A Gantt chart
Critical path method (CPM)